<VV> LM gas tank filler neck

monza67 at aol.com monza67 at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 07:20:17 EDT 2007

We charge A/C units on the tractor assembly lines at the plant?where I work.? Although our tractors aren't built at the same production rate as cars, the charging operation is a highly automated operation utilizing progammable controlers (PLC'a). The hoses are plugged in by an assembler, the?operation is initiated and the evac, oil addition, charging and verifications are all completed automatically. Our equipment was designed and built by a company that does it for the automotive industry.

Just my 2 pennies.

Chuck Prosise