<VV> Fleamarket findings / Kudos to a Fine Rep.

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Apr 1 14:12:39 EDT 2008

Will you guys please stop, I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt!!!

Regards,

Guy Brandes

.

Daniel, Please do not try to use those "glow plugs" in a gasoline
engine as they were designed specifically
for the older Allis Chalmers 5 cylinder turbo diesel combines that
were used in El Coranado Mexico in the
harvesting of Yuca. Paul Fox outlawed the use of mechanized  Yuca
harvesting so you will find no use for
the glow plugs in Mexico. Forward all of the merchandise to the boss,
Mr. DeckRug ASAP. As the Mexican
NAFTA Rep of Deckrug Enterprises you are to be Commended for your
alert and continuing loyal service to
the "Firm".

FrontMan
DeckRug Enterprises Inc. LTD. Esq.