<VV> still puzzled heat

sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 17:23:51 EDT 2008

i thought 800 rpm was the norm for an idling engine not in dirve or reverse. I also have the wolf performance carbs on my engine and and heads that sit .008 in closer to the piston due to level the edge so the head gasket would seal

Charles   4/1/08
-------------- Original message from "J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>: --------------