<VV> Clannish

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 22:11:40 EDT 2008

                                     B"H

Anyone who knows anything about cars, especially old
cars, has nothing but respect for the Corvair.
Regardless of any misinformation, I'm not ashamed to
say that my car was one of the safest, most reliable
and best looking car of the Sixties...with gas going
up to $4 a gallon, I'm sure glad I didn't buy that 327
Impala I wanted...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG