<VV> Heater Delete

Eric Aos ericaos at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 12:10:12 EDT 2008

no fair I asked first :)

  If anyone has any of the origianl block off plates, could I at least get a photo of them?

  Thanks,
  Eric

AeroNed at aol.com wrote:
  I recently deleted my heater, global warming and about 50 pounds. I'm
planning to make a heater delete plate for the dash, but would rather have an
original too if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with.

Ned

Home.