<VV> Frank Responds Re: VV list

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 18:03:57 EDT 2008

Yes, it does strike me as ill conceived when people  buy/sell major Corvair
parts or cars without CLEARLY indicating where they are  located.  With all the
years I spent in marketing technology, I realize you  have to make your
presentation EASY for the reader to respond to and not  leave him questioning on
wondering just what's involved.
    Thanks for the nice response, Chuck.
    Frank "sometimes curmudgeonly" Burkhard

In a message dated 3/31/2008 6:22:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,