<VV> For Sale

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Apr 2 17:23:47 EDT 2008

Hi all, I have posted this car before on this forum and also in the Corsa classifieds. I had a gentleman call me just before Christmas and state he would take the car. For whatever reason the deal just hasn't materialized and my patience and my ability to store the car has run out. Tomorrow evening I will list it on E-bay but I wanted to offer it to you all first. I have a 1965 Corsa Turbo convertible with 52,000 miles on the odometer. Danube Blue with Light metallic blue int. and white top. It has not been on the road since 1972. As of now it is a rolling chassis. I have completely dismantled it and bagged and labeled most of the parts. It is a complete car and I will guarantee that all the parts that came off the car will go with it. It has no rust in the floors, no rust in the rear quarter panels, no rust in the doors or left front fender. It has some rust through in the corners below the windshield, the bottom of the right front fender and a half dollar sized hole rusted in the right front rocker panel. At some point in it's early life it took a high hit in the passengers side and was repaired. It looks like it received a new front end panel assembly, new trunk lid, new right fender, and new right door. The front of the right quarter panel was also repaired and there is some bondo in it but no rust. The right inner fender well still has alot of crinkle damage to it but an NOS complete trunk bottom and inner fenders come with the car.I can also say the body work that was done is only fair. The hit in the side looks like it was high enough that it did not get into the rocker panel as I can see no damage to the inner rocker or the underneath of the car. I have rebuilt the engine and it is ready to go. The trans. and diff., 3:55 posi. 4-speed are separated but I have not inspected them yet. The throw out bearing nose is cracked. I have bought many NOS parts and they will all go with the car. Let me be honest this car needs a total restoration. It will need a complete interior as all the seat covers and door panels and the like are discolored by age and are brittle. It will need a new top and all the weather strips, fuzzies and so on. I am sure you all get the idea. That being said I would like $4500 for it all. I believe that will cover most of the expense I have put into the car. And just so I don't give Frank a coronary the car is located in Cresco, IA which is North-East Iowa. Zip. 52136 You can contact me for further info at 641-425-5775 or jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com  Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                               JamieReinhart                                                                                                                                              I.C.E.BOD                                                                                                                                                                       1966 Monza Convt.                                                                                                                                                               1961 Loadside