<VV> Anyone running 3.27 gears w/95hp PG?

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 22:35:23 EDT 2008

"...It might surprise you to know that on some Corvairs, that was the  diff
that
the factory put in such a combination. Just not in an FC,  though.

A friend had a really georgous '67 Monza 4dr hardtop once, with  that very
drivetrain, from the factory. Ran well and got good  milage.

-Mark..."

How about a 3:27 in a 110 PG Greenbrier? I've got that combo in my 67  coupe,
but a little "scared" to try it in the Greenbrier. In the coupe I fudged  a
little with a torque converter with slightly higher than stock stall speed...
works well, but a van? Anyone tried it?

Mike Mauro