<VV> medical help

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed Apr 2 22:59:36 EDT 2008

This is not a joke!  In 1981, when I was in my third year of Family Practice
Residency, I owned a 1961 Greenbrier with a self-made folding seat into bed
conversion.  My wife, Mary Ann, was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time and we
had to drive across the state of Michigan for a job interview.  We took the
Greenbrier along with a precipitous delivery kit I borrowed from my
hospital's Maternity ward just in case I needed to do a roadside delivery of
my wife!  It very nearly happened, as she started having contractions on
July 4th (we were also visiting my parents that weekend) and we promptly
headed back to Flint.  The contractions stopped halfway home.  Our son was
born (in the hospital) four days later.

Bill Hubbell