<VV> What's a good cleaner for white wall tires?

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:21:08 EDT 2008

Russ,

My cool bicycle has red rims and wide whites. When I had some kind of stain
on my tires, I tried everything you did, without success, then I happened to
notice a can of Brakleen brake cleaner on the shelf. It worked! Your results
may vary from mine, but it is worth a try.

Marc Sheridan
Electra Rat Rod with wide whites
Waverly OH