<VV> 65 Monza Spyder

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 10:30:19 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/3/2008 4:52:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
contactsmu at sbcglobal.net writes:

I think  that I read somewhere that there were a few very early
production  lates that had been badged as Spyders before the name
change to  Corsa.  Is there any truth to that?

Stephen  Upham

There was at least one. The cover photo on a late 64 Car & Driver  showed a
65 Spyder coupe - along with a bunch of aftermarket accessories, as I  recall.
Production cars? - Most of the evidence is "Hearsay". But the final  decision
was made pretty late in the production cycle. Stranger things have  happened.
- Seth