<VV> electric corvair

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 11:02:01 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/3/2008 5:01:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Brian at LACarsWarehouse.com writes:

Hello  Chris,

This is a longshot.I found your older post on  VirualVairs' forum about
looking into an electric Corvair.  I have a  '62 Monza Spyder with a weak
motor and I think it would make a great  electric car!  Do you have any info
which would help me in converting  it to electric power?

Thanking you in advance for any help in  this quest!  Take care, Brian

Brian  Villegas
President  & CEO
L.A. Cars Warehouse
818.989-1111  voice
818.785-5441 fax

Why don't you just come to a meeting of CORSA West at Denny's on Sherman  Way
in Van Nuys (say on the 17th of April.).  The President of the club,  Tim
McCann, has an electric Rampside.  Or wait and come to the  International
Convention, which CORSA West is hosting.

Scotty from Hollyweird