<VV> Communique

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Apr 3 11:01:53 EDT 2008

It is not about saving postal costs?OK, I stand corrected ... So solve the problem and start sending theCommunique first class.Which will raise the mailing cost by a factor of about 10!  You gonna payfor it?  TANSTAAFL!John+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I SAID it was about SAVING POSTAGE COSTS ... HARRY did not agree!
If he was right then CORSA could solve the problem by mailing first class

Ken Pepke