<VV> Corvair Reference - Panhard

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 11:57:36 EDT 2008

Don't know if this is an interest to anyone, or if it has been discussed
before, but I was searching for something else when I came across this thread on
a site discussing overall, French autos.  There are some pictures in which
someone asked what kind of vehicle was in the background about 6-8 posts down
as  it looked like a Corvair.  Turns out it was a Panhard, and there are
several pictures later on of a Panhard vehicle that looks somewhat like an early
Corvair, with some of the same styling clues, but in a more aerodynamic  form.
Says the engine was an air cooled flat 4.  Must have been one  of the early
Corvair flat 4 engines that I see advertised every so often, which  I guess was
an option along with the Corvair V6!

FYI

Todd in TX

_http://forums.subdriven.com/zerothread?id=3701697&page=3_