<VV> NJACE "Flying Corvair" event at Rhinebeck in Hemmingsnewsletter

Cliff tibbitts at qx.net
Thu Apr 3 17:50:21 EDT 2008

Now this is really cool.  We lived in Peekskill, NY for a little over 7
years and we spent quite a few Sunday afternoons at Rhinebeck.  They not
only fly the vintage aircraft but they restore them as well.  What a great
way to spend a day.

If I ever get mine finished, (translation: if it ever stops raining) I would
certainly be interested in making the trip.

Cliff Tibbitts
66 Monza in a gazillion pieces
Lexington, KY