<VV> NJACE "Flying Corvair" event at Rhinebeck in Hemmings newsletter

Robert Marlow - Vairtec Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Apr 3 21:55:29 EDT 2008

At 04:51 PM 4/3/2008, C. Raia wrote:

>See
>http://www.hemmings.com/newsletter/newsletter.html?volume=3&issue=43&id=1610&refer=news&emlid=137705#1610
>
>This sounds interesting! Any NJACE folks want to give us more details?

All the details that are confirmed thus far are on the NJACE web site

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/njace/page2.html

which, by the way, is where HEMMINGS got their info.

I will give you this teaser:  We have a local with a
beautifully-crafted, fully airworthy Corvair-powered
homebuilt.  Weather permitting, he will fly it in.  (Weather not
permitting, well, you'll just have to go see it at the airport in New
Jersey, as we did as part of our Fall Foliage Tour in 2006.)

Contact Ken Schifftner (info on the NJACE site and in the HEMMINGS
e-newsletter) for more details as they are confirmed.

--Bob