<VV> Fiat Rollover

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Thu Apr 3 18:46:48 EDT 2008

Now if he has a "1967 two door Fiat," then it's either a Fiat 124 Spider
or Coupe or an 850 Spider or Coupe. I had a '72 Fiat 124 Spider once
when I lived and worked in Vermont. The brakes failed on the mountain
road to the Bolton Valley ski area. On a twisty road I just ran it into
a snowdrift .Turns out that the front disc pads had worn so badly that
the caliper piston popped out of its seals.

Gotta love the old single circuit brake systems; don't give much room
for error, do they.

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME 04863

'66 Corvair Monza Coupe 110 hp/4 speed