<VV> Communique

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 3 19:30:57 EDT 2008

Mine showed up today and I was suspect of the cover.  I opened it, looking
for the explanation on the contents page.  What did I see but a stash I
immediately recognized.  It is hard to get the perspective in the photos and
it appears that most of the non-Corvair portion of the building did not
qualify to be included since I only see about 1/2 the stash.

Jeff Stozek is for real and it is said that he never sells anything and that
is pretty close to true.  I know better, though since my blue convert (now
gone off to England) came out of his building and into my possession in (I
think it was) 1994.

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110