<VV> What's a good cleaner for white wall tires?

sgang54 at aol.com sgang54 at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 10:56:59 EDT 2008

 Whitewall stains are often caused by the anti-oxidants in the rubber. This is non reversible. If you have other cars/tires in your garage that are blackwalls that may be the culprit. This will also turn a convertible rear plastic window purple/black. Better quality tires and whitewall tires usually are made with non-staining antioxidants.

Steve Gangi
"the rubber guy"

Message: 1