<VV> postage rates

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 14:19:15 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/4/2008 10:43:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bars84crx at hotmail.com writes:

I think  it's better worded as... no one wants to have the LAST crack at the
classifieds.  I could understand getting upset if it was 3 weeks after
everyone else.  But that obviously points to the local post office since  it's not
a widespread problem.  (to my knowledge)Barry  "Appreciates  getting mine
early in the month, even though I haven't read it yet." >

But - In this day of E-bay, Craig's list and even those folks who post to  VV
and FastVairs and the Corsa on-line classifieds, the Communique classifieds
are less and less time sensitive.  Now, maybe we could charge extra to  those
folks who don't want Charlie Dye's ads until later in the month!  <grin> - Seth