<VV> postage rates

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:29:54 EDT 2008

Good Point.  I look thru the CORSA classifieds predominantly for entertainment and information (including Charlies which have been conspicuously fewer of lately).  When I want something (and have MONEY), it's ebay or the vendors.

Usually read it from front to back in one sitting as well.  Love getting it.  Was out of town when this one arrived.  :(Barry > > But - In this day of E-bay, Craig's list and even those folks who post to VV > and FastVairs and the Corsa on-line classifieds, the Communique classifieds > are less and less time sensitive. Now, maybe we could charge extra to those > folks who don't want Charlie Dye's ads until later in the month! <grin> - Seth>