<VV> postage rates

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Fri Apr 4 15:29:33 EDT 2008

Hank,

I've never heard those stories.  I have not bought one thing out of the classifieds since I've been a director.  Not even from Charlie!

Not sure how the director is getting the FS copy a week ahead, in the 6 years I've been a director both copies get there usually on the same day, If they come on different days the FS copy isn't always the first.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Western Division Director