<VV> Cruise control for late model

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 17:41:36 EDT 2008

Bob asked: <snip> I cannot find a cruise control for my 66 powerglide monza.
 I am fairly sure they were available then. Maybe a modern control?  Any
ideas?
Bob  66 monza convert <unsnip>

Craig replies:
Within the last year, I co-wrote an article about the application of the most
popular aftermarket cruise to a LM powerglide Monza.  Do you have past issues
of the Communique?  If not, perhaps someone will chime in and send you a pdf
or let me know next week and I can email an electronic MS Word version (I'm
away from home until next week)
As Mark Corbin stated, GM never made cruise for the Corvair
Craig Nicol