<VV> Classifieds

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Apr 5 07:57:28 EDT 2008

So,
one person misses out because someone else gets his magazine a day or a week
earlier.
Someone didn't check e-bay 1st thing in the morning and someone else gets a
screaming deal on some NOS parts with a buy it now.
Someone gets a couple thermisters for a few dollars because the ad listed
them as mini spark plugs.
Another gets to the swap meet early instead of stopping for breakfast and
misses out on a Monza Jr. for $500.(happened to me, I missed it).
Someone misses out on an estate auction full of valuble car parts because
the ad was worded poorly.......

It's part of the game...........being in the right place at the right time.
If your magazine comes late, look elsewhere for a buy.
Be the first guy at the swap meet.
Hit a few auctions.
Check Craig's list.

Beleive it or not. I have gotten my best deals on parts and cars by being
out there with my vehicles. Car shows, cruises, swap meets, etc. And someone
comes up to me and tells me they have a garage full of stuff, or a car in a
shed, etc.....
Once had a guy come up to me and GIVE me a box full of Corvair literature.
old Communiques, manuals, brochures, etc. left over from his deceased
father................Stuff is still out there.

The hunt is on!

Gary Swiatowy
Gets lucky sometimes