<VV> tires

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Apr 5 10:33:11 EDT 2008

Oh my, I would take these tires off right away and send them to me for
disposal. ggg

I'll even pay shipping. That's a better deal than paying the tire
company to dispose.

Just trying to help...

Seriously, that is an excellent size for stock looking tire. I wish they
were still made so I could buy them.

Frank DuVal