<VV> The Truth Re: Al Gore (political, no Corvair content), was: postage rates

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 13:29:46 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,
    Let's look at the EXACT transcript of Al Gore's  interview with CNN's
Wolf Blitzer on March 9, 1999:

_http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/03/09/president.2000/transcript.gore/index.html_
(http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/03/09/president.2000/transcript.gore/index.html)

    About 1/4 of the way down the page Al Gore makes  the statement:
    "During my service in the United States Congress, I  took the initiative
in creating the Internet. "

    I leave it to our VV readers to make  their own interpretation of the
meaning of his exact words.
    Incidentally, CNN is not usually regarded as a tool  of the Republican
National Committee.
    I apologize for bringing this up on VV, but I  prefer to consider FACTS
instead of rumors.
    Regards and back to Corvairs,
    Frank "hoping for some of Al Gore's global warming  in chilly NJ" Burkhard

In a message dated 4/5/2008 3:29:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,