<VV> Thnks to all who replied to metallic taste!!

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 14:50:00 EDT 2008

Russ,
    Make that a CO (carbon MONoxide) detector and I'll  agree with you!!!
We exhale CO2 (carbon DIoxide) when we breathe so  it isn't considered too
dangerous (except by a certain group of people who shall  remain nameless)<GGGG>
    Frank "prefers CO2 over CO" Burkhard

In a message dated 4/6/2008 2:20:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,