<VV> WB units Re: Catalytic Converter for Corvair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 15:32:11 EDT 2008

Craig, Bill and VVers,
    Wide band O2 units are available for less now IF  you are willing to
build them from a kit.  Better have excellent soldering  skills and a temp.
controlled fine pointed soldering iron to make it work.
    Innovate Motorsports has both single units (already  built) and DUAL
ones.  The dual ones can show TWO separate readings at once  if you want to
install a separate sensor on each bank of the Corvair's exhaust  system.
    IMHO, you really need a wideband unit to properly  setup an EFI
conversion.
    Good luck!
    Frank Burkhard