<VV> Maria Menounos

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Mon Apr 7 13:57:30 EDT 2008

Sometimes when I search on "Corvair" on ebay, I come up with some
things that just don't seem related to Corvairs. Such was the case
when I got to this item:

http://tinyurl.com/4xam4o

But as I read the item description, I came upon this, "Menounos still
owns the very first car she bought when she moved to Los Angeles: a
now fully restored 1962 candy apple red Chevrolet Corvair convertible."

Boy, wouldn't she be a spokesperson for CORSA? Perhaps she's going to
be a surprise guest at the convention?????

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
Treasurer, CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC