<VV> Corvair in April's Consumer Reports!

DAN RORAFF djrcorvair at msn.com
Mon Apr 7 21:52:27 EDT 2008

The auto issue of Consumer Report's has a photo of a '60 four door in an
article about electronic  stability control.  It says "The Corvair, above,
and a million other cars oversteered, we noted in 1960.  Today, stability
control can help"  That's it.  No real bad comments.
I have a Consumer Reports form the late '60's, I think the auto issue, it
says several things about the Corvair.  Things like it's noisy, not enough
room insde, but overlooks it's great braking.  It does say something about
the styling.  Don't recall the exact words, but it was very positive.

Dan
65 Monza convertible, still hibernating in Minnesota