<VV> external oil cooler

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 02:37:46 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/7/2008 10:16:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
BobHelt at aol.com writes:

I'm  surprised that nobody suggested making sure that he has a 12  plate
stock
oil cooler. Am I correct that a 12 plate will fit on  any  engine?

Yes it definitely will. But you must have  the correct sheet metal shrouds
fit  the cooler. That is  where the problem lies.
Regards,
Bob Helt

No problem; I couldn't find one so I made a shroud for my 12-plate cooler
using the shroud from my 8-plate as a model and aluminium beer cans for the
material.

Scotty from Hollyweird