<VV> Selection of the Right Motor Oil for the Corvair

Richard Widman richard at widman.biz
Tue Apr 8 08:42:57 EDT 2008

I've included some additional information based on feedback, including some
links.  Hope it helps.

The two principal areas I expanded are lifters and a list of brands I'd
select from based on the current API licenses.  Of course that list is
probably outdated between last night and today, and those exact products
might not be on the store shelves, but the link is there to check.

Keep the feedback coming if there is anything that needs better explanation.

Richard Widman

 <http://www.widman.biz> www.widman.biz