<VV> Toyota Prius/Avalanche (No Corvair) but some humor!

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Wed Apr 9 06:32:38 EDT 2008

All she knows is how to get in it and crank  it.
> PS:  Chevy Avalanche is the ugliest thing to come out of GM (with the
> exception of the Pontiac Aztek) in the last 50 yrs

"New Age" Definitions:

"Hazardous Waste Dump":  A Honda Element and a Scion parked side-by-side in
a Mall parking lot.

"Super-Fund Site":  A Honda Element, a Scion, and an Aztec parked together.

Ad Slogan:  "Scion:  FINALLY!  A car for the aesthetically incompetent!"

Another ad slogan:  "Scion......we make Saabs look GOOD!"

"One man's 'quirky' is another man's butt-ugly!"  J. Lindamood

John