<VV> Corvair Artist

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 11 20:17:35 EDT 2008

I was contacted by a very multi-talented young lady, after seeing my comment
that I made on some site that sold automotive art, about there not being any
artists painting pictures that include Corvairs in them.  She told me she
did a painting of a Corvair and has sold some on Ebay, but asked me if there
would be some way she could get the attention of the Corvair people.  I put
together a quick website for her and said I would mention it on VV.  I
warned her that Corvair people were notoriously cheap, but she was aware of
that since her dad had owned Corvairs.

Her painting is numbered and signed by her.  Also when asked about maybe
doing some more paintings of Corvairs and she said she could as time
permits.  Check out her My Space link to see what I mean about her multi
talents and her job.

I'm hoping some of you will support this young ladies talent, so she will be
encouraged to paint more pictures of Corvairs.  She seemed interested in
suggestions I offered on how to portray them.

Here's the link to the site I put up for her:

http://mysite.verizon.net/corvair65/corvairart/index.htm

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Kent Island, MD