<VV> 69 Convertible For Sale

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Sat Apr 12 07:10:48 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

There is a 1969 convertible for sale on Craig's List for $500. It is red
with black interior and a white manual top. It is a 110 Powerglide with wire
wheel covers and a luggage rack. It has about 87,000 miles. The transmission
is bad. He says the top is only 4 years old and that it has a new battery,
tires and fuel pump. It has a "dent" in the left rear quarter that I think
involves the cove area. The interior has a few rips. He says it was
originally from Texas and doesn't have much rust, but I've been told by a
member who's seen the car that it has considerable bondo and may have
previously repaired body damage. It is an early production car, with the VIN
in the 400's. It has a good Minnesota title. The seller's name is Brian. He
lives in Lakeville, Minnesota (a suburb of Minneapolis) and his phone number
is 651-208-4117. He doesn't have pictures so let the buyer beware! It's hard
to go wrong for $500 however. I would buy it but it would cost more than
$700 to ship it to Louisville and I don't feel lucky!

Ken Maxwell

Louisville, KY

65 Monza Spyder