<VV> Tire question

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Apr 13 23:54:31 EDT 2008

Recently ( for many years) rotating tires has changed direction the tire
rotates. I do remember the caution of years past, but tire people don't
seem to have a problem with it anymore.

Of course, I am not talking about those tires with arrows on them that
have a perferred direction for water dispersal.

Frank DuVal