<VV> Fwd: Corvair and their lack of appeal-Not necessarily

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 23:23:28 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/13/2008 7:01:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

The Garden Grove Main  Street Car Show is just off Garden Grove Blvd, a few
blocks north of  the 22 Fwy between Euclid and Brookhurst. You can take 5 south
to Brookhurst  south (just past the 91). Go about 4 to 6 miles to Garden
Grove Blvd. Turn  Right.  Turn right again (about four blocks) into the parking
lot just  past the Home Depot (just past Grove St). They start letting cars in
at  4:00 PM so if you can, try to get there about 3:30. If you miss getting
into  the judging area, the parking lot just East of Main Street is always full
of  cars to show. You can park there with the other people that didn’t get in.
There are all types of cars and trucks from the 20’s to current; in all types
 of condition.
You can look up a map  on the internet for; Main  St, Garden Grove, CA 92840.
If you do come, look  for me and my yellow convertible Spyder. You can also
call me on my  Cell.
Hope you can make  it.

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)