<VV> Promoting the hobby

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Mon Apr 14 11:28:06 EDT 2008

Interesting idea Barry.  If more than a few people want to do this it might save time and money to get CORSA to negotiate the broadcast rights rather than having a bunch of people doing it on their own.  You can probably get a tape master from the production company which will typically look much better than the DVD.  --J.B.