<VV> LED Tail Lights

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 10:53:38 EDT 2008

Frank,
Yes, you would have to go to an "electronic flasher" if you  changed ALL your
turn bulbs to LEDs... if you just changed your tail  lights, but kept the
original incandescent bulbs in the front, you could get by  with a "heavy duty"
(I think 552, but I could be mistaken) flasher. It will not  turn into the
"dead bulb indicator" that the original flasher is (you know, you  hit the turn
signal, but it doesn't flash... the original flasher depended on  the current
load of the bulbs to make it flash. The heavy duty style isn't AS  dependant and
will still flash if a bulb is blown)... and the lack of current  usage by the
LEDs will make the original style flasher not work.
Have I confused everyone enough yet?
I gotta scoot... I have a CADD class I need to get to.
:-)
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 4/14/2008 10:37:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,