<VV> damper door hinge pin

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 03:35:42 EDT 2008

Oh,  I should have asked...
Is it easier (quicker?) to drill a pilot hole in a flat surface or a real
hole in a round surface?

Do what you want to do.  That's the modern way!  <GRIN>

Later, JR

CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140

Has put pan head (large [flat] head, without washers) - short screws in
appropriate spot - to make up for missing tab on air door assembly.
Sometimes you need to tweak the sheet metal a tad.