<VV> Helms

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 17:28:04 EDT 2008

Thanks for those responses! I called both and neither seem to have a connection to this car of mine. Can't imagine there being toooo many Helms dealerships. Then again maybe this badge just means something else...?
Wish we had those records from Chevy, its too bad we can't track our vehicles histories any easier.

Marc  Marcoulides <hharpo at earthlink.net> wrote: Google has: 302 W Main St Greensburg, IN.