<VV> Fuel delivery question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 19 16:30:37 EDT 2008

Chris,

A couple of things come to mind.

1.  Modern gas formulas are tough on some rubber components.  See if the
accelerator pump cap (made of [some kind of] rubber) has or is
disintegrating/ed.

2.  On the choke, you simply be missing the upper portion - which screws to
the lower portion through the hole in the shroud.

3.  (well more than a couple I guess)  How hot is the engine getting when it
stalls.  You might be dealing with an over-heat situation - leading to vapor
lock.

Later, JR