<VV> tires, was: Rims

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 20 12:18:19 EDT 2008

But don't we wish! I imagine if there had been a 14" wheel option, NObody
would have 13's on their car. There'd be more Corvairs out there sporting
14's than would have been built with that option. LOL

Which begs the question, what happens when we DO run out of 13" tires? I'm
of course discounting the 6.50-13" bias plies that Coker sells, which are
too small to be considered correct for LM's. Besides, who in their right
mind would run a bias ply on a Corvair?

-Mark