<VV> tires, was: Rims

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 13:50:21 EDT 2008

Bruce and VVers,
    Good idea!  Just make sure the 14 in  replacement wheels you get have the
same PROPORTIONAL backspace as the original  stock Corvair tires so they
"load-up" the wheel bearings about the same as the  original tires and have the
car handle the same way as it did originally.
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 4/20/2008 12:42:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,