<VV> steering wheel removal - caution

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Apr 21 09:02:43 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Norris" <ricknorris at suddenlink.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> steering wheel removal - caution

> I have pulled a lot of steering wheels but I always use a good puller. A
man
> can never have too many tools!
> One trick I learned is, when you have tightened up the center screw take a
> large hammer and hit the jack screw > Rick Norris
Heh heh or you could install a quick release steering wheel .... a buddy of
mine driving his saturday night roundy round thunder Nova had a quick
release... do a quick release right in front of the grandstand one night ...
He got it into the pit EXIT at about 75 mph ...
hey, country boys are easily entertained.. regards, ken campbell, country
boy.