<VV> steering wheel removal - caution

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 20 07:58:54 EDT 2008

I have pulled a lot of steering wheels but I always use a good puller. A man
can never have too many tools!
One trick I learned is, when you have tightened up the center screw take a
large hammer and hit the jack screw (thats the one you put the wrench on) a
sharp blow. It will usually make the wheel pop right off.
Worked for me everytime.
Rick Norris