<VV> tires, was: Rims

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 10:56:35 EDT 2008

WRONG! The reason I still run 13's on all my Corvairs is because I really DO like the stock (standard) Monza and Corsa wheel covers. Now if you can put me onto a set of 14" wheels that will allow me to mount the stock 13" wheel cover, you've got a deal. (And yes, I know about what that one guy with the "Corvair-bodied" Jag did.)

-Mark