<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 39, Issue 85

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 11:28:45 EDT 2008

>I agree that the coil is a possible candidate - even with a points system

But an even more likely candidate (this being a political year) would be
the condensor in a points system, regardless of the color of the wire on
it.  I'ver seen new, fresh out of the box condensors that were bad, but
over all, very few actual coil failures (sorta like ForX starter
solenoids - "it was making this clicking noise, so I replaced it  ...")

Bill Strickland