<VV> Bias vs. radial

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 10:44:10 EDT 2008

This is ridiculous.  Bias ply tires are safe; for example many vintage race
cars race on them - like early Trans AM Camaros and Mustangs turning times
far better than they did when they were new.  Certainly radial tires are a
far better tire choice in most cases. The bias vs. radial for safety isn't
the issue; the driver is.  90% of the drivers wouldn't know the difference.
H*ll, most of them can't/don't /won't keep the air pressure correct in their
tires.

Chuck S