<VV> Bias vs. radial

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:28:54 EDT 2008

John,

I don't believe he said they were better than Radials, he said they were
SAFE. And, while I am not a tire expert by any means, I do tend to agree
with him. The (relatively few) bias ply tires being made now have benefited
from the knowledge gained in designing and manufacturing radial tires.

I don't prefer to drive on bias ply tires, but I wouldn't be shaking in my
boots if required to drive a car with bias ply tires (as long as they were
in good repair and not older than I am).

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)